Overall Job Role
Partscomm – Hinckley
We are recruiting for a Parts Administrator based at our BRAND NEW site in Hinckley.
|Reports To:||Operations Manager – Parts|
|Hours of Work:||37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Occasional Saturday Mornings
|Additional Benefits:||Overtime, Bonus Scheme, Increased Holiday Entitlement with Length of Service, Recruitment Incentive Awards, Long Service Awards, Pension Scheme|
The Parts Administrator role is office based, within the Stock Control function, which is an extremely busy, pressured environment and is a critical position within the Parts Department. One of the role holder’s key responsibilities includes, but is not limited to, receipting the company’s stock and verifying it for payment. It is essential you possess a flexible and positive can-do attitude, along with a willingness to learn and be part of a team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Stock receipting
- Purchase order creation.
- Manufacturer liaison.
- Manufacturer documentation cross-reference.
- Supplier invoice / credit reconciliation and verification.
- Customer invoicing and crediting.
- Discrepancy claim processing and progression.
- Surcharge Claim processing and progression.
- Stock ordering.
- Stock taking.
- Carry out general administration duties.
- Any reasonable duties as requested by management.
- Parts Department – CDK/Autoline experience desired.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent administration skills.
- Outstanding organisation skills.
- Computer literate (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Good clear telephone manner.
Partscomm is a BRAND NEW division of the Guest Group which has been a family owned business for over 100 years. This new division solely operates with the stocking, distributing and selling of a comprehensive range of replacement parts for many commercial van and truck manufacturers, including: DAF, Man, Mercedes, Renault, Scania, Volvo, and light commercial vehicles.
Partscomm operates from a central distribution centre in Hinckley and also from a network of 13 depots across the country, to ensure rapid, efficient delivery of all makes of commercial vehicle parts.