Overall Job Role
We are recruiting for a Driver/Warehouse Operative based at our Birmingham site.
|Reports To:||Partscomm Operations Manager|
|Hours of Work:||42.5 Basic Weekly Hours|
|Additional Benefits:||Paid Overtime, Increased Holiday Entitlement with Length of Service, Recruitment Incentive Awards, Long Service Awards, Cycle to Work Scheme and Health Care Scheme|
Partscomm, a BRAND NEW addition to the Guest Group is proud to be part of the UK’s largest Iveco Dealer Group & Fiat Van Dealer, we have been a family owned and run business for over a century.
The Group now operates out of 14 full service dealerships spanning across the East Midlands, West Midlands, North Wales, Cambridgeshire, Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Staffordshire and South Yorkshire.
Would you like to join a family owned and run Company with over 100 years trading behind it?
If so then this may be the job for you!
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- As a Category C1+E Driver for our brand new site, Parts Comm, you will be given regular fixed routes where you will be required to pick up and drop off our products by the pallet load. (This is not a multi drop role)
- This role will require minimal manual handling.
- You will be provided with a brand new automatic truck in order to carry out your duties.
- Checking off deliveries for accuracy, computer literacy is therefore preferred.
- Loading and unloading of delivery vehicles.
- Observing health & safety rules and keeping warehouse clean, neat & tidy.
- General warehouse duties.
- Goods In & Out.
- Parts picking and parts identification.
- Clean UK Category C1+E driving licence is essential. (You must be able to drive up to 7.5 tonne vehicle).
- Previous driving experience.
- Previous FLT training and experience is advantageous but not essential.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Must have good UK road network knowledge.
- Previous parts experience advantageous.