The company is continuing to monitor the developments and the increasing measures that are being taken to combat Coronavirus (COVID-19). Whilst the situation remains fluid we are clarifying and updating you on our Policies and Regulations following on from the UK Governments most recent announcements.
Our desire in line with the Governments ‘key worker’ status is to continue our operations that support our customers, particularly those that are vital to our basic sustainability such as healthcare and food distribution. Currently all our sites for Parts and Service are open with some alteration to our standard opening hours from Monday 30th March. Whilst our Sales vehicle sales team is available to contact via telephone and email our retail sales offices are closed.
We do however have a duty of care to our employees, which we take very seriously and are updating them on a regular basis with actions taken so far as follows; –
- Staff are updated at a minimum weekly of our developments
- Daily Senior Management update conference call
- It has been impressed on all staff to follow Government guidelines for self-isolation, Social Distancing both in and out of the workplace, basic hygiene and avoiding private unnecessary travel
- All business travel outside the UK is banned until further notice
- All unnecessary business travel in UK has been restricted, with; –
- All internal and external meetings postponed
- Use of Cisco WebEx and telephony encouraged for meetings
- Staff with symptoms have been told not to attend work, or sent home from work
- Deep cleans to potentially affected areas
- Advice given on working in vehicles with precautions such as wearing gloves and sanitisation
- Staff working from home where practical
- All external ‘face to face’ training has been cancelled
- Visitor questionnaires on all receptions
- Reviewing all staff travel arrangements
- Where available distribution on additional PPE including hand sanitiser
- Set up a dedicated internal email for all queries relating to Coronavirus (COVID 19)
Our aim is to provide business continuity where ever possible, however we are operating on a reduced capacity along with a number of staff working from home. Where we have disruption, we have a telephone system that provides total connectivity across all our sites so calls can be diverted where appropriate. Our stocks of parts, accessory equipment and new vehicles currently remain healthy although we are seeing some backorders and lead times increase and may present a cause for concern in future weeks. Where you have a vehicle order with us we will be updating you on progress towards delivery, should you need your vehicle urgently please contact our sales team.
Our supply chain is in constant contact with us in ensuring we can continue to provide service along with a variety of others measures to support all or stakeholders.
We are concerned not only about the well-being of all our staff and their families but all our stakeholders and the world as a whole, we work on a day to day basis with people across Europe and our thoughts are with everyone in ensuring we tackle this responsibly. Stay safe.
Should you have any questions or need to contact us directly about the issues Coronavirus (COVID-19) is creating for you please email email@example.com
Further updates over the coming days will be issued as appropriate, however we have now decided to reduce our opening hours, which are available here.