The company is continuing to monitor the developments and the increasing measures that are being taken to combat Coronavirus (COVID-19). Whilst the situation remains fluid we are clarifying and updating you on our Policies and Regulations following on from the UK Governments most recent announcements.
Our desire in line with the Governments ‘key worker’ status is to continue our operations that support our customers, particularly those that are vital to our basic sustainability such as healthcare and food distribution. Currently all our sites for Parts and Service are open with normal working hours, however this will change and will update you as and when necessary. Whilst our Sales vehicle sales team is available to contact via telephone and email our retail sales offices are closed.
We do however have a duty of care to our employees, which we take very seriously and are updating them on a regular basis with actions taken so far as follows; –
- Staff are updated at a minimum weekly of our developments
- Daily Senior Management update conference call
- It has been impressed on all staff to follow Government guidelines for self-isolation, Social Distancing both in and out of the workplace, avoiding private unnecessary travel and basic hygiene.
- All business travel outside the UK is banned until further notice.
- All unnecessary business travel in UK has been restricted, with;
- All internal and external meetings postponed
- Meetings not to take place of more than four people
- Use of Cisco WebEx and telephony encouraged for meetings
- Staff with symptoms have been told not to attend work, or sent home from work
- Deep cleans to potentially affected areas
- Advice given on working in vehicles with precautions such as wearing gloves and sanitisation
- Staff working from home where practical
- All external ‘face to face’ training has been cancelled
- Visitor questionnaires on all receptions
- Reviewing all staff travel arrangements
- Where available distribution on additional PPE including hand sanitiser.
- Set up a dedicated internal email for all queries relating to Coronavirus (COVID 19)
Our aim is to provide business continuity where ever possible. Currently over 90% of our workforce is available to work, with jobs swaps taking place, along with rotational homeworking ensuring we can provide assistance without being vulnerable to total closure. Where we have disruption, we have a telephone system that provides total connectivity across all our sites so calls can be diverted where appropriate.
Our supply chain is in constant contact with us in ensuring we can continue to provide service along with a variety of others measures to support all or stakeholders.
We are concerned not only about the well-being of all our staff and their families but all our stakeholders and the world as a whole, we work on a day to day basis with people across Europe and our thoughts are with everyone in ensuring we tackle this responsibly. Stay safe.
Should you have any questions or need to contact us directly about the issues Coronavirus (COVID-19) is creating for you please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Further updates over the coming days will be issued as appropriate.